Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dragging method to create Marble look + Naked Nails

Hi everyone,  hope you have had a lovely weekend!!

I wanted to try dragging.  Actually it's the same general technique that I use to make my mosaic christmas ornaments. I use dragging, and what I call cross hatching as well as a brushed look.  You can see them on my website which is linked on the sidebar if you're interested.


Anyhoo, first, here is my naked nails. I just started a new strengthener and conditioner to help with my peeling will let you know in a few months if it works.


Instead of just dragging across with a straight line, I used curvy lines and sometimes cross hatching.



4 comments:

  1. Thanks :)I'm actually going to try a few different things. There's a certain way I make my ornaments and might try to do it on my nails.....so many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab! I just played around with this technique recently too. Love that yours look like waves.

    ReplyDelete