Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Water Marble Nails

Hi all,  today is my last day at work. I feel so relieved. I go on vacation to see my family back east on Thursday. So, not sure how much I will be able to post in the next few weeks.  I am bringing some polish but I don't think they have photoshop but we'll see.  If not, I will catch ya when I get back.

Thanks so much for following my blog! I love sharing my nail art.  I wanted to do another water marble (because I seem to love torture lol). This one was really difficult. The black kept bleeding and it just became a muddy mess as soon as I dipped my finger. So, it took extra work to get this rolling. But, I like it. I used Zoya Tangy as my green base.  I also did a highlight in different places on the nail using L8R G8R holo to add some color.  Let me know what you think.

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I have yet to get a water marble to work properly. I think all the colors I'm using are just too light and too similar to actually show properly on my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really neat. The color choices were well worth the frustration, I would say

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors! I need to suck it up and try water marbling again. I've tried it twice with two big FAILS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Everyone! Sometimes the polish does matter. There are certain polishes I can't get to work. So, try something really simple, no glitter, and start with just 2 colors to get used to it. Also, I do find I have to turn off the air conditioner or I can't use the toothpick to do the design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks amazing, it's making me crave minty chocolates, though. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you did a great job. i also like the color selection. the pic really grabbed my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dark line through the lighter greens.

    ReplyDelete