Google Search

Custom Search

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Eternal Flame?

Well, this mani didn't start out to be this way.  I initially saw this painting online and it had all these colors, orange, red, a dark blue, yellow, and white.  It had wavy lines all blended together.  I thought, that is cute let me see what I can do with it.  But, when I actually put it on the nail and started to blend different colors, it ended up looking like flames. I thought the full flames were a bit much for me so I alternated. I honestly didn't like it alot but the husband loved it so I kept working with it.  It's growing on me.

I used base China Glaze Style wars.  Then Lemon Fix, Drive in, Sally Hanson Navy Baby, and Ruby Pumps over the Navy Baby.  And of course, Seche Vite over all of it.  I did put Hidden Treasure over the pinky nail cause that is what I did first, but you couldn't really tell, so I left it off the remaining nails. Let me know what you think!  Enjoy your Sunday :).  Happy Mother's Day for all you moms out there!  Hope you are getting very spoiled!

I also won 3rd place in the Beautopia nail art contest for my Spongebob nails. 
Congrats to all the other winners.
Don't forget about my giveaway.  There is not a lot of entries right now.  Click on it in my contest section.

6 comments:

  1. This is cool.
    Congrats on winning 3rd in the contest. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cool look. I need to find myself some in-your-face orange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Flame Decals for Cars

    ReplyDelete