Google Search

Custom Search

Monday, May 17, 2010

Cracked!

Ok, I played around with my reds.  Wow, I didn't realize how difficult it was to take pictures and capture the color. I did this last night and had to wait until morning to go outside in order to get a better picture. I still don't think they completely do it justice.

From the Left, China Glaze Ruby Pumps.  Then, Cm nail art Blood Red.  And finally, on the right, I used Essie Bungle Jungle (started with slanted french mani with this color) then drew the lines with China Glaze black ink (love that brush!).



6 comments:

  1. Thanks it's so hard to photograph, the darker reds are so much deeper looking in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great success & great idea !!! I love this originality !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Nice job :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done looks like real cracking nail polish! =)

    ReplyDelete