Google Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Antique Gold Manicure

Hi everyone,

Sorry I have been MIA.  Just dealing with family matters.  But, I'm going to try to hang out more often.  My hubby goes into surgery next Tuesday and will be in the hospital for a week.  This has been a crazy year!

Anyway, here is my latest.  I used the folk art metallic acrylic paint (from Michael's).  I used the brush to apply it and layer it so it had texture.  I used CND Neutral Sheer over the paint.  I used Sally Hansen's Hidden Treasure over the rest of the nail.  I like it.  Let me know what you think!


4 comments:

  1. I like the colors and design it just looks bumpy to me. Can you use SV to smooth out? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the effect, it looks almost like you used leaf. Did you use a top coat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted the bumpy textured look. It's all how you apply it. You can apply the paint smoothly or with texture. The seche vite did not smooth it out.

    Yes, I did use seche vite on top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the bumpy look, I think it adds to the antique theme. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete