Google Search

Custom Search

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Blue Silver Abstract

Hi!  Today I am sporting a blue silver abstract.  I used the China Glaze Cheers to You polish from the Tis the Season collection and some nail art liners.  I also did another experiment I'll show you below using the paints I used for my ornaments.  Not sure I will do it again but it was an interesting experiment none the less.  I can't really go into detail because I have never seen anyone do the ornament designs that I do  So, it's an ancient Nikki secret.  Anyway, let me know what you think!




So, I purposely did each nail differently with different paint styles etc., because I was experimenting.


 This is example of my ornaments that I'm working on right now.  I basically affixed the mosaics I had created on the ornaments, on my nails.


Here is the demo of how to do the blue abstract on youtube.

8 comments:

  1. both are gorgeous!!! especially the red & gold marble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ornaments and nails are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are really pretty but your "ornament" nails are my favorite. I'd be interested to see a demo on the ornaments too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, both look awesome.
    The marble is just, wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. like the water marble nails! awesome as usual! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look like flames, I love them!

    ReplyDelete