Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Vintage Mani!

i,  In reviewing some of the comments on the original form, Annelise suggested I do a vintage mani for the vintage line.  So, I decided to try and do just a few examples of vintage nails. I like some more than others.  I didn't buy the whole line yet for myself yet, so had to work with the colors I had.



1st nail - Base is Classic Camel.  Sponged on Foxy.  Used Branding Iron to outline.

2nd nail - I used a vintage Tiffany Lamp as inspiration. I think the lines looked better thinner. Classic Camel base, Black Polish Pen, Hey Doll.

3rd Nail - Same as 1st nail except I also did an inner sponged layer of  Hey Doll and used Foxy to draw lines (added bling).

4th Nail - Painted diagonal line of Foxy.  Sponged on Classic Camel.  Added bling and glitter.

Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. I love the third one, reminds me of a corset ribbon!

    I've tagged you in an award here: http://thegirlwithabow.com/?p=570 :D

    ReplyDelete