Google Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Vacay Mani #2

Well, the nail gods have not been good to me this trip.  I broke my middle finger before I left (but it was just torn a bit so I wrapped it) and then it broke completely off a few days ago. Then, I broke my thumb nail completely off on Saturday. They broke so short, that I actually tipped them temporarily.  Sigh.... I had used Nail Magic (got it at Sally Beauty) and my nails were doing so well.  I have to admit, I'm really not used to long nails and part it was just my fault. But, I also wonder if being in the pool for a few days weakened them.  I guess I will just have to be patient as they grow back.

For my second vacay mani, I borrowed a Essie polish from my sister.  I also tried one of those Sally Hanson's nail polish pens.  They have an interesting consistency.  You really need to apply the topcoat (which you have to do since they are water based) before you see the final vibrance of the color.  I will have to do some more experimentation.  But, they are easier to use for curves than the brush!  Sorry for the glare on the picture. But, you can get the idea I think.  This was post broken middle finger and thumb....


Ok, have to go get ready for my plane flight.  I always get nervous before flying but I can't wait to get home and see my husband.  Take care!  Hopefully, by the weekend, I will have a new giveaway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment