Google Search

Custom Search

Saturday, March 20, 2010

OPI Designer Series - Original Purple Diamond Dust

After my major haul score, I've been dying to try the OPI Designer Series because it looked so holographic in the bottle.

I actually tried two different designs.  The first one was a bit much for me, so I kind of dialed it down a little bit.  But, I'll show both of them.....why not.

The dialed down version:

Basecoat, then 2 coats of Orly Love Each Other.  One lighter coat of Mad as Hatter.  Right above the cuticle line, China Glaze Dollhouse (really reflective and is hard to capture in pictures).  The tips are the OPI DS Original (3 coats).  It looks rainbowish and is beautiful in the sunlight (last photo). Then a line of silver glitter and topcoat.



Now, here is the 1st version:

Started out same as above but no dollhouse, I used actually glitter and put a row of pink and silver glitter and then finished it off with some hearts from my Cina collection.



I don't know, what do you think?

I really want to a do a contest once I get 100 followers.  So, tell your friends to follow me :).

No comments:

Post a Comment